DI's East Africa Hub: Delivering our strategy through to 2025
How is the East Africa hub delivering DI's strategy through until 2025? Find out about the hub’s contributions, its priorities, and how you can be involvedDownloads
The East Africa Hub plays a unique role in delivering DI’s strategy. This resource sets out the key goals the East Africa Hub will deliver by 2025, contributing to the implementation and delivery of DI’s 2030 strategy in Africa.
For the first time, the East Africa Hub has prepared a strategic plan that is context-specific to the region. Building on and contributing to DI’s overall 10-year vision, the three-year strategic plan outlines three broad strategic priorities programmatic approaches. These are:
- Financing for Development in Africa. This focuses on: resources and revenue; public expenditure, spending and development outcomes; and financing mechanisms and modalities.
- Poverty, inequality and resilience. This focuses on: data for inclusion; trade and inequalities; and disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
- Digital transformation, data products and services. This focuses on: digital transformation and data ecosystem strengthening at national and subnational levels; data analytics, data quality assessment and impact evaluation services; data products; and Data capacity building and storytelling.
Download the document to learn more about
- the context and the opportunities
- what we plan to deliver
- who we will work with, and how
- the impact we hope to have
- how you can be involved.
Download this reportDownload now
Our ten-year strategy: 2021–2030
DI’s ambition, focus and approach to help deliver a more equitable and resilient world.
DI's Progress report 2019
Our 2019 progress report summarises the action we have taken in the last year to deliver our mission and vision, and the impact we are having.
DI's Progress report 2018
Our 2018 progress report summarises the action we have taken in the last year to deliver our mission and vision, and the impact we are having.