Senior Project Manager
An exciting opportunity to join DI and manage a global portfolio of nutrition and financial data projects.
- Location:Bristol office, with hybrid working
- Salary scale:£35,500–£38,500 per annum, depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our team and coordinate a consortium of nutrition and financial data experts to deliver ad hoc technical assistance to multiple countries around the world. The position would involve managing global contracts and relationships between DI and its clients, partners, suppliers and consultant experts.
- Facilitate input and gain agreement from key stakeholders on scope, schedule, budget, risk and quality for a portfolio of projects.
- Produce narrative and financial reports for clients and donors, liaising with finance and project teams for input.
- Work with project teams to monitor and maintain a high standard of outputs that meet both DI’s and the client’s standards.
- Manage relationships relevant to own projects.
- Coordinate project travel and oversee safety and security in line with DI’s travel policies.
The successful candidate will require a wide range of technical skills to assist in the planning, budgeting and monitoring of projects, balanced with essential people management skills that enable a project manager to guide, enable, motivate and communicate.
You should have 5 years’ experience and demonstrated ability in managing a range of diverse projects. A project management qualification (PMD Pro, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, APM, ITIL or similar) would be desirable. The ideal candidate would have previous experience working with international nutrition or data projects along with experience of working with United Nations and EU contracts, procurement methods and compliance procedures, however this is not essential.
Additional language skills in either French or Spanish would be an advantage.
Early applications are highly encouraged; we will be reviewing submissions as they arrive, and interviews will be held periodically. As we are recruiting on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to end recruitment without notice.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to our online application portal.
Date posted: 14 February 2023