Senior IT Manager
- Location:UK Office
- Salary scale:£45,000–£50,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Closing date:30 January 2020
As the Senior IT Manager, you will have oversight of all technical projects within DI and be responsible for leading on the technology strategy. You will help drive this strategy forward across the organisation in all its locations. You will inspire and deliver innovative approaches to ensure that IT and technology at DI continuously evolve and improve, especially in regard to its infrastructure, data-use and use of technology in the external environment.
- Oversee all IT systems, including servers, hardware and software.
- Review and improve existing systems and processes pertaining to infrastructure.
- Lead and provide training on new technical platforms.
- Review and negotiate technical suppliers. You will liaise with the company's external IT service suppliers and manage those contracts to ensure the company gets the best deal.
- Lead and coordinate activities for the attainment of information security accreditation e.g. Cyber Essentials.
- Be responsible for managing the IT Department's budget, including quarterly reforecasting with the Finance Team and an annual value-for-money exercise.
- Represent DI externally in your area of expertise.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and is an innovative thinker to help design and deliver our technology strategy. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years' experience or more experience in a similar role managing IT provisions and services along with previous experience in Security and IT auditing standards.
You will be required to have a strong working knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection legislation in order to take on the role of Data Protection Officer and lead on GDPR.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to HR@devinit.org