An exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Analyst working on a range of projects associated with DI’s work on poverty, inequality and the leave no one behind agenda.
- Location:Bristol office, with hybrid working
- Salary scale:£34,000–£37,000 per annum, depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Senior Analyst working on a range of projects associated with DI’s work on poverty, inequality and the leave no one behind agenda.
As a Senior Analyst you will conceptualise research ideas, develop methodologically-sound scoping papers for new research themes and turn quantitative and qualitative data into evidence and actionable information that can be used by key partners and audiences.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research on poverty and inequality around the world, including understanding of multidimensional poverty, intersectional inequalities and the root causes of exclusion.
- Interpreting data and providing narrative content to communicate findings and messages for a range of audiences and formats (including presentations, briefings, reports and data blogs).
- Supporting DI’s engagement and communications work, supporting links with research audiences and ensuring that our research stays relevant to external debates.
We are looking for a candidate who has expertise in poverty and inequality related research and analysis along with a minimum of five years’ experience in an analytical role.
You will need to have an advanced knowledge of software used to manage and analyse data and strong understanding of quantitative research techniques. You will be able to conduct high quality research and analysis and design quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to present data-based information and concepts using variety of presentational styles and tools.
Early applications are highly encouraged; we will be reviewing submissions as they arrive, and interviews will be held periodically. As we are recruiting on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to end recruitment without notice.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply with your CV and cover letter via our online application system.