IATI Software Developer
Be part of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty.
- Location:Bristol, UK
- Salary scale:£40,000–£45,000 per annum, dependent on experience
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented developer to join our small team of developers that build new, and improve existing, open source software, working closely with the larger IATI Technical Team.
The successful candidate can expect lots of interesting conceptual and technical challenges.
- Improving the quality of software through incremental refactoring, automation and continuous deployments
- Improving understanding of IATI data through the products we maintain and support
- Working with technical experts from governments, foundations, NGOs and partner country agencies to improve the range of tools and data available to end users
- Tracking, analysing, fixing and reporting software bugs and issues
We are looking for someone who has an excellent understanding and significant professional experience of software design principles and is able to write code that scales and is well tested.
Early applications are highly encouraged; we will be reviewing submissions as they arrive, and interviews will be held periodically. As we are recruiting on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to end recruitment without notice.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by uploading your CV here.