A new, full-time role in our Bristol office in the UK. Be part of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty.
- Location:Bristol, UK
- Salary scale:£25,000–£29,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Closing date:27 June 2021
- First interview:Between 7–16 July 2021
About the role
This is a new role in a growing team that will help DI deliver greater impact through our communications strategies and campaigns. You will be adept at writing concise and impactful copy and comfortable using digital platforms and channels to deliver compelling content and messages that drive high engagement with target audiences. The role will work almost exclusively on the Global Nutrition Report (GNR), supporting the GNR’s Communications Lead (Senior Communications Officer) in delivering the programme’s ambitions to accelerate progress in the fight against global malnutrition.
- Manage social media channels and support the delivery of promotional campaigns across digital channels.
- Undertake ongoing monitoring of communications channels and the website, and produce digital analytics reports to support increased engagement with content and messages.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of good internal communications and information sharing internally.
We are looking for someone highly organised and able to manage complex and multifaceted projects involving internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will have at least two years’ practical communications experience, and will be skilled in writing for a range of audiences and in using social media to drive interaction with content and messaging. You will have strong knowledge of Google Analytics and a flair for curating and writing communications content such as blogs, newsletters and press releases.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to our online application portal.