Business Development and CRM Manager
An exciting permanent position based in the UK. Be part of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty.
- Location:DI’s Bristol, UK, office with blended working (remote working in the UK is also available).
- Salary scale:£38,000−£42,000 per annum, depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Development Team as our new Business Development and CRM Manager. This postholder will be responsible for leading on the business management and growth of our for-profit consultancy, DI International Ltd, and leading on the management of the CRM (Hubspot).
- Lead on the development and submission of commercial bids
- Work with the Head of Finance to develop and manage the DII business budget and support them in the forecasting process by supplying insights into income pipeline
- Ensure the CRM is tracking pipeline on both grants and commercial contracts
- Perform due diligence process for partners and consultants
- Complete Board reporting for CEO report, the organisational dashboard and KPIs
We are looking for someone who has proven contract and stakeholder management skills along with the ability to monitor and deliver upon KPIs and business objectives. It would be an advantage to your application if you have proven experience of bidding and successfully winning sizable income opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills along with strong networking and influencing skills. We are looking for someone who has the tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet targets.
We are experimenting with a blended approach to home and office working and so are flexible on your location, provided that you are based within the UK and can visit our offices in Bristol on a regular basis.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply with your CV and cover letter to our online application portal.
Early applications are highly encouraged; we will be reviewing submissions as they arrive, and interviews will be held periodically. As we are recruiting on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to end recruitment without notice.
This role was first advertised on 9 December 2021.