Development Initiatives (DI) is an independent international development organisation working on the use of data to drive poverty eradication and sustainable development. Our vision is a world without poverty that invests in human security and where everyone shares the benefits of opportunity and growth.
We work to ensure that decisions about the allocation of finance and resources result in an end to poverty, increase the resilience of the world’s most vulnerable people, and ensure no one is left behind.
We value the diversity of our workforce and would like to encourage you to take part in our diversity monitoring when applying for a vacancy. Please complete our Diversity Monitoring form and return it with your application.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and ask you to complete our diversity monitoring form as part of the process.
If you would like to make a positive impact, increasing the reach of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you.
Senior Project Manager
Full time, Permanent, based in Bristol, UK
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team to work on the Global Nutrition Report (GNR) project.
You will have:
- At least 8 years’ experience and demonstrated ability in managing a range of diverse projects including those that are large (over £500,000 per year) and client-driven, simultaneously and across different time zones
- Project management qualification (PMD Pro, PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, APM, ITIL or similar)
- Experience of working with and leading projects for clients in multiple external institutions
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please read the full role profile and apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to HR@devinit.org.
- Salary scale: Up to 40,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Closing date: 21 December 2018
- First interviews: January 2019
- Start date: Early 2019, depending on notice period