We value the diversity of our workforce and would like to encourage you to take part in our diversity monitoring when applying for a vacancy. Please complete our Diversity Monitoring form and return it with your application.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and ask you to complete our diversity monitoring form as part of the process.
Apply to join our Consultants Database
We are currently looking for consultants to apply to join our network of professionals; applicants should send an up-to-date CV to HR@devinit.org, along with a short cover letter stating availability and daily rate. Consultants on our database will be contacted when we require support that corresponds with their experience and skills.
Development Initiatives (DI)’s vision is a world without poverty where everyone benefits from opportunity and growth. We work to ensure that decisions about the allocation of finance and resources lead to the end of poverty, increasing resilience and security of the world’s most vulnerable people. We work to make sure these decisions are underpinned by objective and transparent data and evidence, and lead to increased accountability and sustainable long-term outcomes. Our role is to improve data quality and to make data and information accessible and relevant so it can inform decision-making.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Analyst to join our Africa Hub team, and be based in our Nairobi office.
- Carry out innovative, rigorous, relevant and timely analysis on poverty and finance for development and crisis response at international, national and sub-national level
- Contribute to developing approaches for organising and analysing data
- Carry out specific analytical assignments, sometimes as project team leader
- Participate in writing proposals and in carrying out assigned aspects of consultancy work
- Support DI’s engagement and communications work including representing DI externally as an expert
If you would like to make a positive impact working alongside driven and friendly colleagues committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please read the full role profile with details on how to apply.
- Closing date: 5pm (EAT) 2 August 2017
- 1st Interviews: Week commencing 7 August 2017
- 2nd Interviews: Week commencing 21 August 2017